Hope everyone's doing great! Things have been really busy for me but in a good way. I'm not sure how many of you know this but I'm a graphic designer full time on top of blogging and I've been really busy gearing up for the holidays. I also recently took up painting as a hobby and it's been SO much fun. Anyways, here is a new fall outfit post. It's still been relatively warm in LA which is nice, so I got to wear one of my favorite pairs of platform sandals. Let me know your thoughts! xo
I posted these babies on my Instagram a while ago and got a a ton of requests on how to get them. I had bought them in stores and at the time they were not available online sadly. Good news now though.... I finally found them here on the Topshop website.
We all know how rough a night (or day) on the town can be when you're wearing high heels. Here are some of my favorite tricks on how to save your feet from the suffering.
- Go shopping a the end of the day. Your feet will be a bit more swollen from all the walking etc. and you can make sure that you're getting a pair that will fit well even when your feet are at their biggest / you can have a better idea of their true comfort level.
- At-home shoe stretch. When you first buy a pair of shoes, try wearing them around the house with a pair of socks on. Although you will look ridiculous, this will help you break them in faster- and you are in the comfort of your own home anyways, so no one has to know!
- Tape your toes. This trick works wonders to alleviate pressure on the balls of your feet. This has to do with a nerve that runs between your third and fourth toe and can cause a ton of pain when there is pressure on it. All you have to do is tape your middle toe to your "ring finger" toe using medical tape. I like to use a nude one if my shoes are see open or see-through (like my mesh Louboutins pictured above.)
- Cushion for comfort. Try using gel insoles on the balls of your feet like Dr. Scholl's DreamWalk For Her High Heel Insoles.
- Numb them up. I just discovered a product called Sole Serum. OMG. Why did I not know about this stuff earlier? It's a blend of lidocaine and natural ingredients that works for about two hours and kills the pain. You just rub a couple pumps on your feet and wait for it to dry (about a minute) then you're good to go!
I really hope these tips help you out! Are there any I missed? Would love to hear more if you guys know of any. Please let me know!
I really love the denim pumps that I've been seeing everywhere and thought I would share some of my favorite options with you! I made sure to include pairs that would fit any budget from small to big. Which ones are your favorites? (See below for links!)
ASOS Platinum Pointed High Heels ($64.38)
Go Jane Mad Splatter Denim Pumps ($27.02)
Gianvito Rossi Denim Pumps ($670)
Akira Denim Pumps ($36.90)
Jimmy Choo Abel Denim Pumps ($595)
Spring is right around the corner and I'm starting to get my closet ready! Below are some florals that I totally fell in love with and I thought I would share with you. What are you doing to get ready for the new season? Do you have any spring favorites? Share in the comments below! I would love to check them all out.
Jimmy Choo Lorelai Floral-Appliqué Pump
Kate Spade Hazy Floral iPhone 6 Case
Forever 21 Flower Ear Pin Set
Fresh Rose Floral Toner
Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 (Limited Edition)
Milani Rose Powder Blush
Alexander McQueen De-Manta Small Floral-Print Clutch Bag
Christian Louboutin Seava Hawaii Low-Top Sneaker
Valentino makes the coolest shoes and bags! I love how they stud everything up and aren't afraid to use vibrant colors and patterns. An easy trick when in doubt is to go all black with the clothing and pop it up with fun accents. This time I went for these camouflage pumps and a neon yellow cross body.
Aquazzura Pon Pon Sandals
YSL Beauty US by Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté Shine - Oil In Stick
Miansai Anchor on Natural Rope Bracelet
Jennifer Meyer "Love You" Pendant Necklace
Jennifer Meyer Heart Studs
Jennifer Meyer "XO" Stud
Christian Louboutin Patent Leather Heart-Toe Pumps
Joe Malone London Cologne Collection
diptyque 'Rosaviola' Scented Candle (Limited Edition)
The Bouqs Co. Sincere Bouquet